Multi-track Schedule is a way for your attendees to orient easier and faster in the event agenda, pick up the sessions of their interest and check all the tracks in one go.
Here's how it works:
You can add several tracks to your sessions. For example, you can divide your sessions into the following categories:
- by type (Educational session, Q&A Session, Panel, Networking);
- by interests (music, arts, literature, physics, biology, astronomy);
- by location (Main Stage, Conference Hall #1, Lounge) etc.
Steps to add several tracks to a session:
1. Select Multi-track from Schedule Settings pop-up menu:
2. In the Schedule pane, scroll to the time when the session starts and click
3. In the Add Session window that appears, enter the info about the session and select Create Track from the Track pop-up menu:
4. Type the name for your track (for example, Physics), select a color from the pop-up menu and click Save:
5. Add as many tracks as you need by clicking Add one more track:
You can always remove the track that you don't need from a session by clicking
You can also change the label and color of an existing track. For this, just hover the track you want to edit and click the pencil button.
Don't forget to hit Save to save changes:
This is how the session with the Multi-track looks like on the device:
Attendees can easily search the sessions of their interest and check all the tracks in one go:
- Click the "Search" icon in the right upper corner of the screen > then click "Filter"
2. Select the tracks by which you'd like to filter your search > click "Show results"
More information about adding sessions to the Schedule can be found here.