To get started, go to the Apps->Events section of your dashboard and click the "+ Create Event" button:
You can create multiple evens in your account and invite other team members to collaborate.
Creating an event
1. Event Profile
- Add your Event Name on the "Event Profile" step - users will search your event by this name within the Attendify App.
- Add other Event Information and Branding. This info will appear on the Event Profile, the page users see when joining the event for the first time.
- Choose one of the available Access Management options.
- Drag and drop "Features" (Speakers, Schedule, Sponsors, etc.) from the Available to Selected area to create your menu (they can be renamed and adapted to include any type of content). You'll be able to modify the menu (add or delete items) instantly, even once your event is live - so don't sweat it!
- Customize the event's appearance and choose the variations you prefer in the "Appearance" section.
- You can upload content in bulk using our templates or add items one-by-one (lists of sponsors, speakers, etc). Don't worry about finalizing all content - you'll be able to edit it at any time, even once your event is published.
4. Review and Publish
Double-check any missing items on the "Review" step and continue to the "Publish" step once you're ready to publish your event. Fill out your billing information and publish your event.