Create a Page for your organization to enhance your brand presence. Attendees can find your organization and join your events in seconds.
To get started with creating a Page for your organization, please, go to the corresponding section of you dashboard and click "Create Page".
Now, follow the simple step-by-step process and you'll be done in no time at all.
Creating a page
- Add your organization's name and description. Users will be able find your org searching by it's name in the Attendify app.
- add a coved banner and your organization's logo to enhance your brand presence. Remember, your Page is the hub for all your events within the Attendify event app, so make it shine.
- drag and drop Sections from the available to the selected area to create your menu (they can be renamed and adapted to include any type of content). You'll be able to modify the menu (add or delete items) instantly, even once your Page is live.
- you can upload content in bulk using our templates or add items one-by-one. Don't worry about finalizing all content - you'll be able to edit it at any time, even once your Page is published.
4. Review and Publish
- double-check any missing items on the "Review" step and continue to the "Publish" step once you're ready to publish your Page.