The Orders section is a part of the Registration Management Tool and allows you to check the list of ordered tickets and perform various actions.
On the Orders page you can check:
- orders - ticket's unique order number;
- buyer name - who purchased a ticket;
- status - whether the ticket was refunded or cancelled;
- #of tickets - the number of tickets an attendee purchased;
- sales - whether the ticket is free or paid;
- promo code - whether a promo code was applied to the ticket (ex. discount);
- date - when a ticket was purchased;
- actions - you can view details of the order, resend the order confirmation email, review the tickets or refund/cancel the them:
By clicking on the Filter button you can filter out the orders by promo code, status of the order or a ticket's type:
Questions? Email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!