Some app management features are hidden and become available only after your event or app is submitted.
Here's a quick rundown:
Push Notifications: Deliver important information to your attendees instantly or at scheduled time.
Quick Polls: Collect and manage attendees' feedback.
Social Management Tools
- Activity Stream: Monitor and moderate attendees posts and comments in the app.
- Profiles: Manage profiles created by attendees in the app or pre-create ones on your own.
- Personalized Schedules: Create a unique agenda for your attendees based on their interests, tickets or any other criteria.
- Sponsored Posts: Promote your event sponsors & exhibitors with a fully customizable post that will fit seamlessly on the activity stream.
- Set up integrations with Salesforce, Eventbrite, RegOnline, Google Forms, etouches (Aventri), Cvent, or our own registration tool.
- Social Settings: manage profiles' fields, interests, and unclaimed profiles visibility, turn on/off gamification (leaderboard), set up ratings and reviews in the app and manage external social networks and cross-posting.
- Security: restrict access to the entire app or make specific features visible only to a group of attendees.
- Mobile App: update App Store settings and create custom labels for the Activity Stream and People sections in the app.
- Web App: set up a custom domain for the web version of your app.
If you have any questions about this or didn't find an answer, please contact our support team via chat on any Attendify webpage or send an email at email@example.com