Sign up on our website for free to get started - you'll be able to build your event app right away. You can create multiple apps in your account, invite other team members to collaborate, and preview the final look instantly - before making any payments. Click on the "+ New App" button and select a multi-event app:
- First, you're going to create the "shell" for your events (the general container app with a short, simple menu):
- Add your app name on the "Features" step - it will be displayed on the App Store & Google Play. Make sure it's relevant to all of your events that will be hosted in this app.
- Customize the App's appearance and choose the variations you prefer in the "Appearance" section
- Drag and drop "Features" (Twitter, About) to create your general menu (they can be renamed and adapted to include any type of content). You'll be able to modify the menu instantly, even once your app is live - so don't sweat it! Your container app menu can be short & simple - it will be accessed before attendees "Join" each event and should include overall information relevant to all events, such as "Contacts" or "About Us".
- You can upload content in bulk using our easy templates or add items one-by-one (staff members, partners, etc). Don't worry about finalizing all content - you'll be able to edit it at any time, even once your app is published. As long as your content looks real (no placeholders, such as "to be decided"), you're good to go!
- On the "Settings" step include your app description that will be visible on the App Store & Google Play - it needs to be at least 2-3 sentences long. Provide a short and simple icon label similar to the app name (e.g.: TechConf) and upload the app icon - it will be seen on user's devices (make sure it's at least 1024x1024 pixels, the edges of the Icon will be rounded off automatically).
- Upload optional splash screens that will be shown for a few seconds while your app is loading. Both splash screen sizes will accommodate all types of devices.
- You may also restrict access to the app based on attendee e-mails (this setting is flexible, so you can disable it at any time). You'll be able to upload a list of attendees after the app is submitted. Another option is to keep your app open and limit access to individual events (this can be done on the event level).
Double-check any missing items on the "Review" step and continue to the "Submit" step once you're ready to launch your app.
Fill out your billing information and submit your app with a single click - the publication process from this point on is 2-3 weeks. We'll send you a notification as soon as your app is live!
As soon as your app is submitted, you'll see additional features revealed in your account - they will be fully active once your app is live. You can continue building out your app while it's in review and after it's published - so there's no waiting time.
2. Adding events to your "container app":
You can add events to your container app before or after it's submitted. We recommend that you submit at least one event along with your container app. Here's how this step looks before your app is submitted:
.... and here's how you can add a new event after your app is submitted:
Once you've added an event, you'll go through the same process of adding features & content before setting it live. You can upload event-specific branding & set up access restrictions on your event card:
Make sure to click "Publish" on the last step when you want your event to go live. Events will be published instantly - there's no review time, so you can launch them right away, in minutes!
As soon as you launch your event, additional management features will be available to send push notifications, moderate social content, set up quick polls, access analytics, and much more:
Content within each event (menu & information) is completely flexible and can be updated instantly at all times.