The Interactive Exhibit Map feature allows you to upload one or more maps with interactive content. Such maps can be used to show multiple locations for your sessions, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors. To upload interactive maps follow these steps:
- Click the “Add Interactive Map” button.
2. Enter a title for your map, such as “Exhibit Hall Map” or “Conference
3. Upload an image that is at least 800x800 pixels in JPG or PNG formats.
4. Click on the blue “+ Location” button and use the existing blue square to
tag your location (drag & adjust it to cover the location area).
5. Add location name, choose a color to highlight it, and add optional booth number. Link each location to any number of sessions, speakers, sponsors,
6. Click “Save” to save each location.
7. You can preview your interactive map using the “Preview” button in the
top right corner.
8. Once you are done adding and saving locations, your Interactive Exhibit
Map will be saved automatically.
That’s it, you’re all set. Please note that you can update most of the content instantly, anytime, even after your app is published to the Apple App Store™ and Google Play™. There is no limit to the number of content uploads that can be made.