You can add a list of speakers with detailed profiles, sort them by types & upload presentations in this feature.
- Add content to the Speakers feature by importing an Excel template or add them one at a time.
2. Use Attendify Hub to enter content manually.
- Start by clicking “Add Speaker”. A new window will appear.
- Enter all the details for your speaker as prompted. You can add speakers to groups, attach documents to their profile, add their short bio and contact details.
- Click “Add” to save the changes.
Speakers can be sorted by groups, by their first or last name as well as manually.
3. As long as speaker photos meet the minimum size requirements (120x120 PNG or JPG), you can zoom & crop them easily:
4. You can attach documents & presentations to speaker profiles - these can be files in PDF, PPT, Excel, and Word format.
5. Link Speakers to sessions within the "Schedule" feature by clicking on the edit button of each session:
Please note that you can update content instantly, anytime, even after your app is published to the Apple App Store™ and Google Play™. There is no limit to the number of content uploads through XLSX files.