With Social App you get all the features and abilities of the Guide App as well as the following functionalities:
- Profiles - everyone attending can create a profile that makes it easy for attendees to connect with each other. Creating a profile is a key to unlocking access to other social functionalities. Set up a profile in the event app to get started.
- Social Activity Stream- the pulse of everything happening at your event, including posts, photos, comments, session alerts and much more
- Photos - attendees can take photos directly from the app and post them to the Activity Stream
- Activity Stream - attendees can write messages and post them directly to the in-app activity stream.
- Comments & Likes - users can comment and "like" posts
- Private messaging - attendees can send private messages to each other
- Quick Polls - can be posted to the Activity Stream or within a session
- Ratings & Feedback - for speakers and sessions
- Tagging - users can tag other attendees and take notes within the app to keep track of their interactions
- Social Ads - monetize your app and drive leads for sponsors
- Social Wall - allows projecting your social content on any screen in real time to increase engagement
- Gamification Options - create actionable goals on your social platform and create opportunities to maximize social interaction
- Personalized Schedule - pre-load personalized schedules for your attendees
- Feature Visibility - make app features only visible to specific people based on attendee groups.
- Access Management - control your app's content privacy.
Did this answer your question?