Creating an app is a fully guided, step-by-step process that takes just a few hours to complete. Here’s an outline of each step (or download the PDF guide for more detail on the building process):
- Features: On this step, you will add the app's name, create its appearance, and select the menu features that you would like to add content for.
- Content: This is where you will enter your event's content and information for the features you selected on the previous step. Remember, you can always come back to update this content at any time. Also, note that you can upload your content using our content import templates for Schedule, Speaker, Sponsor, and Exhibitor features. You can find the templates by clicking the cloud button on the top of the content-creation page of any of those features.
- Settings: This step allows you to set up the App Store and Google Play listings for your app, as well as elect to include any access restrictions. Keep in mind that if you need to change anything on the App Store panel of this page after you submit, your app will need to go through the approval process again and a fee of $199 will be charged.
- Review: Your Attendify Hub reviews all items and checks to see if you’ve filled in the necessary fields. Please see this article which explains how much content is needed to publish your app.
- Submit: You’re ready to submit your app to the App Store and Google Play! Pay, submit, and your app should be ready within 10-15 business days. We'll keep you updated on the approval process with email notifications.