First make sure you have downloaded the app, you can use these direct links:
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/attendify-leads/id1156098304?mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.attendify.leads
The minimum requirement is iOS 9.0 and Android 4.1. The app is also compatible with tablets.
If the event you are exhibiting at is using the Attendify's Lead Retrieval solution, follow these simple instructions to sign up and start capturing leads (click on the links in the titles to find out more about each step):
- Accept an email invitation from the event organizer
- Create an account
- On the next step, you'll be asked to pay for Leads app. Just fill out your Credit Card info and hit "Pay". If the organizer of the event gives out licenses for free, or you have already paid, you will not see this popup.
2. Install the Lead Retrieval by Attendify on your device.
- Please make sure to install the correct app. To scan leads you need to download the app named "Lead Retrieval by Attendify" and log in there with the same credentials as for the web account you've just created. Here is how the app will look like:
- Invite and manage Booth Staff Members
- Assign the Roles to them
4. Scan Leads
5. Manage and Export the scanned Leads
- Use Social Insights to build and nurture relationships with your leads
- Edit Leads, add Notes, Tags, attach files and check the lead's activity in the social app
- Export Leads and set up Integration to automatically push leads scanned by your team to your Salesforce account.