Analytics section in your leads management dashboard comprises 5 parts:
1. Leads summary. Allows you to see how many leads were captured in total and the overall number of gathered insights; insights per lead value; average lead quality.
2. Bar Chart of captured leads . See how many leads were captured by each staff member individually. View hourly, daily, and monthly capturing stats. Set up the chart to show a particular date/time range.
3. Booth Staff Leaderboard. Descending statistics reflecting the number of leads captured by each staff member.
4. Lead Quality. A chart giving you an overview of the captured leads quality percentage wise. Each slice in the chart represents the percent of leads of a particular quality (from 0 to 5) in relation to the whole number of leads.
5. Social Insights. An overview of your leads social activity.