If you need to update access management settings at any point after submitting your multi-event app you can do so easily both at the App (container) and Event levels, here's how:
From the dashboard click on the manage button, click on settings and then choose the access settings option in the side menu as shown in the screenshot below. From there you can update the access code for your app or restrict access to a specific list of attendees. Here's a quick refresher of what each setting means:
- Attendee List - You can limit the ability to register in the app and access its content to a specific list of attendees. After submitting your app you will be able to manage your attendee list via file upload, integration with Eventbrite, Cvent, RegOnlone, and Google Forms. You can change the list anytime. For an extra layer of security, you will have an option to set up email verification - attendees will have to click on the verification link sent to their email address to confirm their identity. Enabling attendee list automatically locks access to the application's content for all unregistered users. For further instructions on uploading the attendee list, follow this link.
- Web App Password Protection - you can optionally lock access to your WebApp by setting up password protection. Note that you'll need to share the password with attendees in an external communication.
- Support Email - when an attendee whose email hasn't been added to a list of profiles is trying to access the app he gets a prompt with an email of a person he can contact to help him gain access to the app. By default, this is the email associated with your Attendify account, but it can be changed at any time in the settings.
Here's a screenshot of what those settings look like on Step 3 of the Multi-Event app creation process:
From the dashboard, click to manage your multi-event app, and then select the specific event that you would like to update access settings for. After selecting the event click on "settings" and then "access settings" in the menu on the left-hand side. There are two settings in a section labeled "Access Management" which includes two settings:
- Event Code - Protect your event with an event code (password) that attendees will have to enter in order to access app content. You can update the event code anytime, after submitting your app. Please note that you will have to let attendees know the code in an external communication. You can also use the event code to hide your event completely from view in your app, enabling only users with the code to find and access your event.
- Attendee List - You can restrict access to your event by creating a specific list of prejoined attendees. Just upload a list of attendees on Container level and prejoin them in this specific event.
Here's a screenshot of what those settings area looks like: