You can remove posts by deleting them in your social management panel:
1. Go to the "Social" > "Activity Stream" section in your management dashboard
2. Click on the 3-dots icon next to the post you'd like to delete
3. Select "Delete this Message".
You can also delete a profile to remove a user from the list of profiles. Deleting user's profile will automatically hide all of their posts.
If you'd like to delete the profile you can take the following steps:
1. Go to the "Social" > "Profiles" section of your management dashboard
2. Click on the 3-dots icon next to the profile you'd like to delete
3. Click "Delete"
Please, note that once you delete a profile, the attendee will be logged out of the app. The profile and all the content associated with it will be deleted permanently. In addition, the user wouldn't be able to create a new profile using the same email address.
In the Multi-event app the profiles can only be deleted on the Container level of the app in the People section. Deleting profiles from the particular event isn't supported. If you'd like to revoke access to a certain event you can use the Access keys functionality.