If you have an Attendify App Event or One Event App, your website administrator can take the following steps to set up a custom domain for your Web App:
1. Go to Settings section in your management dashboard & click on "Custom Domain" section on the left
2. Enter the domain address that your web administrator has set up for the Web App
3. Setup CNAME record for you domain name. The next steps should be taken by your website administrator:
- Sign in to the domain host's administrative console for your domain.
- Locate the page on which you can update the domain DNS records. The page might be called something like DNS Management, Name Server Management, or Advanced Settings.
- Locate the CNAME records for your domain (you may have one or more CNAME records)
- Update the existing CNAME records to include the value/answer/destination of the desired CNAME record values. Create new CNAME records if necessary.
- Save your changes and wait until they take effect. Please, note that it may take up to 72 hours before changes are propagated.
4. Once the above steps are completed, click "Save" button.
If you have a Multi-Event App there will be a separate Web App for each of your events. In this case, your website administrator can set up URL redirection for your preferred web link. This means that the users will be redirected to our Web App page upon entering the link that is set up by your company as your Web App domain.