Social Activity Analytics
You can request an archive with the specific items or all of the Activity Stream and social information for a selected date range or for the whole event to be sent to your email address.
To do that:
- Go to the Analytics > Archives section on your dashboard
- 2. Click "Request archive"
3. Choose the sections you'd like to be included, time range and the format of the report (XLSX or CSV)
4. Enter your email address
5. Click "Request Archive"
Here is what each item stands for:
- Activity Stream - detailed info about each message posted on the Activity Stream
- Profiles - detailed information for all the profiles created in the app
- Comments - detailed report on each comment posted under the messages on Activity Stream
- Schedule Reminders - for sessions only, the number of times the users have set up the reminders for sessions in the Schedule
- Photos - an archive with all the images posted on the Activity Stream
- Likes - report with the info on each Like the posts on Activity Stream have collected
- Polls & Votes - report with the information about responses associated with each Quick Poll
- Ratings & Reviews - report with detailed info about the star rating and the text reviews left by the users
- Access Logs - report with a detailed info about Log In/Log out/reset password/verification email attempts in the app.
- Private Message Use (available for One Event apps only) - the number of times this feature was used by attendees in the app
In the section, right below Archive, you can also export the analytics in XLSX format for each feature in your app. You can request a report following the same steps.
If you need help with any of this please feel free to reach out to us over email at firstname.lastname@example.org or over chat on any Attendify.com web page.