Follow these simple steps to install the app on your mobile device and check out this How-To Guide to get the step-by-step instructions on how to use it.
1. Download and install the app on your iOS/Android device.
2. Create your profile by using an e-mail address. Once you have created a profile in the app, you will be able to connect it to one of the social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or Twitter). See detailed information about it here.
3. Enjoy Social App Features - just like a private social network for your event!
You will be able to:
- Share photos, post messages, comment & like other users' posts
- You can @mention other attendees in your post and they will receive a notification about it
- Cross-post to other social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Connect & network with other attendees
- Send private messages
- Save participants' profiles as VCards to your phone
- Take notes (you can #tag other attendees to document something about them)
- Bookmark sessions, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees
- Rate speakers and sessions, provide feedback & comments
- Set scheduled reminders for sessions & create a personalized schedule
- Receive push notifications from the event organizer
- Vote in polls & view voting statistics
- Access all event information (schedule, documents, maps, speaker bios)
- Search attendees by "Interests"
Looking for the Attendify app attendee guide? You can find it here.
Got more questions? Just email us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help!