2. Open the app and sign up by tapping the corresponding button at the top or bottom of the page, or log in if you already have a profile. To create an account, we recommend using the email address you registered for the event with.
3. Search by the full name of the event to find the one you are looking for:
4. If you already joined an event, it will be visible on the home screen of the Attendify App under "Your Events" section, or you can quickly open the list of all events you joined from the side menu:
5. On the event card, you can find the event's date, location, and description. Tap join to access the event, see the full, up-to-date information and start interacting with other users.
6. If you received the error message saying "Private Event" when joining an event, access to it is restricted. In this case, please reach out to the organizer of the event you are attending or event staff to request to grant you the access.
You are in now! Here is what you can do with the Attendify App:
- Share photos, post messages, comment & like other users' posts
- @mention other attendees in your post and they will receive a notification about it
- Cross-post to other social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Connect & network with other attendees
- Send private messages
- Save participants' profiles as VCards to your phone
- Take notes (you can #tag other attendees to document something about them)
- Bookmark sessions, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees
- Rate speakers and sessions, provide feedback & comments
- Set scheduled reminders for sessions & create a personal schedule
- Receive push notifications from the event organizer
- Vote in polls & view voting statistics
- Access all event information (schedule, documents, maps, speaker bios)
- Search attendees by "Interests"