For us to be able to submit an app under your Apple Developer Account and manage it, we need to be invited as admins to your App Store Connect account (with admin-level rights, sent to email@example.com).
Just follow the instructions below to send the invite:
Invitation: App Store Connect Instructions:
- Navigate to App Store Connect and log in with your Apple ID credentials.
- Once logged in, click on 'Users and Access'.
- Click on the '+' sign to add a new user.
- Enter the user information for this new account: First name: Team; Last Name: Attendify; and use the firstname.lastname@example.org email to send the invitation to.
Assign permissions to this new user.
- First, Select the Admin role by checking the box next to it.
- Next, select the checkbox to Allow access to certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
The Attendify Team will not be able to publish the app for you without the Admin role assigned and certificate access granted.
- Then, select Invite.
- You will then be taken back to the Users and Roles overview. The email invitation has been sent to the Attendify Team email address you entered earlier. The invitation will be accepted by the Attendify Team.
Should you need to update our access for the existing invite - here is Apple's article walking you through the steps of editing an account's access.
If you have any questions about this or didn't find an answer, please contact our support team via chat on any Attendify webpage or send an email at email@example.com