The QR code is a key step in the leads capturing process that is making it happen. By default, a unique QR code is assigned to every attendee and available for quick access in the application's menu, immediately after an attendee creates a profile.
Besides digital versions, Lead Retrieval by Attendify can help you create printed badges with QR codes for every participant of your event. To do this you need to follow these simple steps:
- Enter the management dashboard of your leads app
- Proceed to the section "Settings" > QR Codes
- Click the button "Export QR codes". This will download a CSV file with the list of QR code IDs for every profile in your app*
- Pass the CSV file to any badge printing service or find an online QR code generator to create QR codes and print them out.
- QR codes are generated for existing profiles only. If you haven't yet uploaded the list of event participants, make sure to do so first. You can find necessary instruction at the following links: Multi-Event App, One Event App
If you have any questions about this or didn't find an answer, please contact our support team via chat on any Attendify webpage or send an email at email@example.com