Attendify allows you to set up integrations with a number of popular services to help you maximize your productivity in event management. You are currently able to connect Attendify with:
- Attendify Registration
- Google Forms
- Aventri (formerly eTouches)
The first six integrations are used to help you automatically create attendee profiles in your Attendify app from registration data you've collected through one of the third-party services.
The integration with Salesforce enables you to automatically transfer attendee profiles from Attendify to your Salesforce account and create new leads.
To enable an integration, follow these steps:
(Note: These first three steps are not required to connect your Attendify Registration to your app/event).
1. Log into the management dashboard and click on the 'Settings' tab.
2. In the lower-left area of the screen click on the Integrations section and pick the service you want to connect.
3. Check the section "How it works" for instructions and click the button "Connect" to enable the integration.
1. Go to the Social > Attendees (Profiles) section of your dashboard.
2. Click the button "+ Add"
3. Go to the Integrations tab and click the Connect button next to the integration you'd like to connect.
NOTE: If you have a multi-event app, you should enable integrations at the container level (not at the individual event level). Here are the details on how to connect an integration to a multi-event app.
Attendify Registration/Eventbrite/RegOnline/Cvent/Google Forms/Aventri:
- After the integration has been enabled, your app retrieves new attendees that have registered through the connected service every 30 mins.
- The Email address is used as a unique identifier of each account created in the app. If someone changes his/her email address through the linked service, the app will create another account under the new email address, while the old account will stay in the app as well.
- If someone deletes their account, or cancels their order on the integrated service, the profile will remain in Attendify, unless manually removed.
- Once the integration is activated, all attendee profiles created from that point on are automatically transferred to your Salesforce account - and added as leads. Profiles that had existed in your app before the integration was activated aren't transferred.
- Attendify transfers profiles regardless of their presence in Salesforce. This means if an attendee profile has an email address that already exists in your Salesforce database, a duplicate profile will be created.
- If an attendee updates their profile information after their profile data was transferred, this update will not be reflected in Salesforce.
- Select the Add button for Google Forms.
- To add your Google form, click the 'view responses' button in your Google Forms interface
- Then go to File > “Publish to the Web”
- Select 'Form Response 1' instead of Entire Document.
- Select the comma-separated values (.csv) instead of Web
- Copy the link then paste it in the Google Form integration field.
If you have any questions about this or didn't find an answer, please contact our support team via chat on any Attendify webpage or send an email at email@example.com