The Exhibitors feature offers a simple way to add a list of exhibitors to your app. Add as many exhibitors as you need with detailed profiles including logos, profiles, booth number, contact information and more.
You can add content to the Exhibitors feature by importing an Excel template or use Attendify Hub to enter content manually. To add an exhibitor manually just follow these steps:
- Start by clicking “Add Exhibitor”. A new window will appear where you can enter all the details for your exhibitor as prompted.
- As long as photos meet the minimum size requirements (180x120 PNG or JPG), you can zoom & crop them easily.
- You can attach documents to exhibitor profiles (these can be files in PDF, PPT, Excel, and Word format), add a short bio and their contact details.
- If you have an event published to the Attendify app or your own branded container app, you can also feature the Exhibitor on the event profile page. Here is more info.
- Don't forget to hit Save at the bottom of the pop-up window to save the exhibitor.
Sorting Exhibitors within the feature
Exhibitors can be sorted by category or company name, as well as manually.
Please note that you can update content instantly, anytime, even after your app is published. There is no limit to the number of content uploads through XLSX files.