By default, we publish your apps to our own Google Developer Account.
In the event that you would like to publish the app under your own company name, here are the steps on how to get your Google Developer Account registered and used with Attendify. The purpose of this article is to show you how to:
- Create a Google Developer account
- Send the necessary invites to the Attendify team so that we can publish your app to your account.
Create a Google Developer account:
- Using your Google Account, sign up for a developer account here.
- During the sign up process, you'll need to review and accept the Google Developer distribution agreement you can read that here.
- There is a $25 USD one-time registration fee that you can pay with the following credit or debit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover (U.S. only), Visa Electron (Outside of the U.S. only)
- Type your account details. Your "Developer name" is displayed to customers on Google Play.
Add users & adjust permissions:
One invitation is required to grant Attendify the access we need to publish an app on your behalf. Account owners or admins can send the Google Play invitation to the Attendify Team. Here's how:
- Sign in to your Play Console.
- Go to Settings > Users & Permissions > Invite new user and follow the onscreen instruction to set permissions.
- Use the "Role" selector to choose the admin role.
- Choose whether each permission applies to all apps in your developer account ("Global") or specific apps. To add an app to the permissions table, use the down arrow next to "Add an app." To see details for each permission, review the permission definitions section.
- Send the invite to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Attendify's Support team
The last step is to email Attendify's Support Team (email@example.com), if you know your account manager's name, please feel free to copy them. Please send confirmation that you invited the Attendify Team to your Google Play Console with admin rights. Please include the following details in your email:
- Your App ID (found on the Attendify dashboard)
- The Developer Name (this is displayed to customers on Google Play)
- The email address associated with your Google Developer account
Attendify publishes on Google Play for Android devices and the App Store for iPhone devices. You will also need an Apple Developer Account to publish a fully branded app. If you haven't set up your Apple Developer Account yet, you can find step by step instructions here.
If you have any questions about this or didn't find an answer, please contact our support team via chat on any Attendify webpage or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org