Attendify Regisitration offers two types of promo codes:
- Discount Code: Reduces a ticket's price.
- Unlock Code: Makes a specific ticket hidden, which gets revealed on the Registration page upon entering a code.
Here's how you can create a Promo Code for your event's tickets:
- From the Promo Codes section, click on "Add Promo Code" and select the type you wish to proceed with.
2. In the pop-up window, enter the details of the Promo Code and click "Add".
- Code Name: The name of the discount code attendees will be entering when purchasing a ticket.
- Applies to: Select the ticket you wish to apply the code to.
- Discount: Enter the amount of the discount you'd like to provide. You can enter either the dollar amount or the percentage (ex.: -$5 or -5%)
- Uses If unlimited is chosen, this means that an unlimited number of tickets can have the discount. If limited to is selected - you'll be required to specify the number of tickets that would validate the discount.
For the Unlock code type you'll be required to come up with the code for hidden tickets:
Each ticket can have only one Promo Code applied. To pause, edit or delete a Promo Code you would click on the Actions button next to the required code:
Have further questions about Attendify’s Promo Codes? Reach out to us at email@example.com or chat with us on any Attendify web page.