Your Attendify Registration page seamlessly integrates with your Attendify event app to automatically create profiles for your attendees as soon as they register for your event. To connect your registration to one of your event apps, just follow these simple steps:
To connect Attendify Registration to your event in the Attendify container app or one-event branded app follow these steps here:
- Go to the Social > Attendees (Profiles) section of your dashboard.
- Click the "+ Add" button.
3. Go to the Integrations tab and click the "Connect" button next to the Attendify Registration.
4. Select the Attendify Registration Event you'd like to connect and click "Connect".
That's it! Profiles for the attendees who have already registered for your event will be created in the app within a few minutes. The system will automatically create a profile for each new participant when they register.
Connecting Attendify Registration to your multi-event app
This process is almost the same as for a single event app except the integration is being set up on the container level. However, you can choose which event within your multi-event app to pre-join users from the Registration integration.
- Go to the People section of your dashboard and click the "+ Add" button.
- Go to the Integrations tab and click the "Connect" button next to the Attendify Registration.
- Next, select the Attendify Registration Event you'd like to connect and/or the event within the app you want to automatically pre-join the profiles to. Click "Connect".
Have further questions about Attendify’s Registration? Reach out to us at email@example.com or chat with us on any Attendify web page.