To publish your app to the Apple App Store, you’ll need to know how to export a mobile provision file. The file can only be exported after creating a distribution certificate.
Follow these instructions to create and export a mobile provision file:
- Log into your Apple Developer Console and go to “Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles”.
- Then go to Profiles and select the app
- Select App Store and click Continue
- Select the relevant app ID in the drop down > Continue
- Select the certificate to sign with (you may only have one option) and click Continue
- Give your profile a relevant name (e.g. “App Name, Year”) > Generate
- Click "Download" to save your provision file
Have further questions about exporting a mobile provision file? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.