In our apps we offer the option to feature specific content for your apps so that attendees can have a better understanding of who the prominent sponsors or speakers are at your event.
In the Attendify app, you can select from your About, Sponsors, Speakers, Exhibitors and even from your Videos & Picture albums to show content on your event profile page in the Attendify app.
For content from the About, Sponsors, Speakers, Exhibitors you can follow the below steps to feature content from their to your event profile.
- Under the content tab go to the feature you wish to display on the event profile page and select the either the star or pencil icon. By pressing the star icon this will feature this content. Please note in this example the displayed feature is the about feature renamed you can see how to do that here.
- If you decide to click the pencil icon then, In the detail pop up window at the bottom click the checkbox that says, "Feature this" (name of feature) on the event card. After that it will display the content on your Event Card in the app. Note. If you want it to say "app sponsored" by on the event card you will need to rename the feature in your app to reflect this for it to read that way.
In addition, to the above steps you can also set this up by going to Settings >Featured Content. Once you are on the above page click on any of the drop down menu options to select available content that can be featured on your Event Card.
Multi Event Apps
With our Multi Event Apps you can feature content as well. With this you can feature events at the container level so attendees can see them displayed prominently when accessing the app for the first time. In addition, you also have the option to promote content in individual events for the event cards in the app. Below are steps on how to accomplish this and screenshots to get an idea of what this looks like.
Featuring an Event
- Go to settings > Featured Events
- Click the add "Featured Event" Button
- From the popup window select an event from the drop down menu then hit "add"
- If you wish to feature multiple events you can sort them manually, by date, or event name.
For events inside a multi event app you can feature content on the event content cards. For that you can feature content for the About, Sponsors, Speakers, Exhibitors Videos & Picture album features.
To feature content for these features just follow these steps.
- On the content tab select one of the About, Sponsors, Speakers or Exhibitor features
- Once one the desired feature page, select the star icon or edit pencil icon over the content you would like to feature. If you select the star icon this will cause that content to be featured on the event card page.
- If you select the pencil icon route, scroll to the bottom of the detail popup window and click the checkbox with the text, "Feature this Speaker on the event card".
In addition, to the above you can also set this up by going to Settings>Featured Content.
Once you are on the above page click on any of the drop down menu options to select available content that can be featured on your Event Card.
If you have any questions about this or didn't find an answer, please contact our support team via chat on any Attendify webpage or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org