With events going virtual, sponsors are craving for more visibility & coverage, here are some ideas to give them ROI:
1. Mention the top sponsor on the cover image of your event (this can be updated anytime, switching sponsors on a daily basis).
2. Include promotional text in the welcome note of the event.
3. Pin a sponsored session in the Town Hall by making it a "day-long" activity (no worries, it will not take up more room in the agenda) — this can be a pre-recorded video on YouTube, Vimeo or Wistia. The video will be muted — attendees will be redirected to the "sponsor's session" when they click on it. This session can include more details about their products & services as well as presentations & brochures.
4. Create a dedicated menu section to promote the sponsor's products & services - apart from the other partners.
5. Get creative with sessions — you can assign sessions to top sponsors and allow them to present live or include pre-recorded content on their behalf. The sponsor's logo can be linked in the session description. Add live polling to collect feedback & answers.
6. You can also create a completely separate schedule for sponsor demos to make it easily accessible. We're going to add a "chat" function on the right side in early August, so sponsors would be able to see questions & discussions:
7. Create a sponsor page with the company name, logo, contacts. Include links to videos, offers, coupons, and presentations (PDF, PPT, Word). Make the top sponsors stand out by including an image that will make their profile pop.
8. Send push notifications to remind attendees about the special offers your sponsors have.
9. One of the centerpieces of our strategy is a feature we’re calling “Meet Now.” The idea is simple, invite your sponsors to join the virtual experience and they can make themselves available for 1:1 video calls with attendees. Sponsors control when to take calls and can accept or reject individual requests. These are instant, 1:1 calls that deliver the direct engagement and leads your sponsors are looking for. Meet Now is scheduled to launch by the end of August.
10. Aside from the Sponsors section, create a menu item with "Special Offers" to list promo specials from top partners. This would make it more appealing for attendees to check out the details:
11. Offers - ETA Q4 2020
We’ve reimagined our Sponsored Post feature into a more comprehensive solution we’re calling “Offers.” These are just like the types of ads you see in Facebook or Twitter as you browse your feed, only now you’re in control.
These posts will appear on the activity stream and in your sponsor’s profile. We track who clicks on the ads and can share that data with your sponsors at your discretion.
12. Enhanced Profiles - early 2021
Sponsor profiles will be dramatically improved with new capabilities including the ability for sponsors to edit them directly. Our redesigned profiles feature beautiful new cover images, photo and video galleries, prominently featured offers, and meet now. This new profile design goes far beyond what I shared a few weeks ago in the demo video, we’re constantly tweaking and improving.
We'll share more ideas as we work on many new exciting developments, such as sponsor video & photo galleries and the ability for sponsors to edit their own profiles and create special offers.
Have further questions about promoting sponsors in Attendify's Virtual Experience? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.