Attendify Zoom integration allows attendees to join an existing Zoom meeting or webinar without leaving Attendify app. This means that your attendees will be able to attend meetings and manage their own settings but won't be able to control the meeting or other users settings.
The attendees won't be able to share their screen (on mobile, available in Web), annotate over content shared during the meeting, raise hand, use Reactions (thumbs up, clap hands) or use Zoom polls.
The presenters would need to use native Zoom app to manage the meeting: share their screen, ban attendees or allow them to join from a waiting room, change any meeting settings etc.
You can add a Zoom meeting or Zoom Webinar to the event schedule in a few easy steps:
- Click + icon within your Schedule feature to create a new sessions or Edit the existing one
- Add Zoom meeting or webinar link into the Video Link field and save.
Meeting Access Settings:
- The most recommended option is using the URL that includes the meeting password. In this case the attendee would only need to enter their name to join the meeting
2. Another option for a password protected meeting would be adding the link that does not include the meeting password. In this case the event organizer would need to share the meeting password with the attendees in advance. The user would be required to enter the password to join the meeting.
3. Authentication required to join the meeting. The attendees would be redirected to native Zoom app and required to log into their Zoom account to join the meeting.
4. Waiting Room. This feature allows the host to control when a participant joins the meeting. As the meeting host, you can admit attendees one by one or hold all attendees in the waiting room and admit them all at once. Detailed info about Waiting Room management is available here.
Breakout rooms allow you to split your Zoom meeting in up to 50 separate sessions.
- all participants will be automatically moved to a Breakout Room when it opens
- when Breakout Room closes participants will be moved to the main session automatically. Showing the countdown after closing Breakout Room is not supported.
You can learn how to pre-assign the participants into Breakout Rooms here.
The event organizer can optionally allow users to leave Breakout Room and return to the main meeting at any timeю
Please note that this needs to be enabled in Session details on Attendify dashboard.
Please note that Broadcast messages are not supported in Breakout Rooms on mobile.
Webinars are designed so that the host and any designated panelists can share their video, audio and screen. Webinars allow view-only attendees. Via the integration they have the ability to interact via Q&A and Zoom Chat but Zoom polling is not supported.
You can learn more about roles in a webinar and its management here.
Have further questions about Zoom integration? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.