We built Attendify Virtual Experience platform with two goals in mind:
1) As a response to the COVID-19 pandemic and its devastating impact on the event industry, we set out to build a meaningful solution that would work equally great for virtual and hybrid events and help the event industry become more resilient to potential shocks.
2) There is long been market demand for a robust event experience on desktop that would help drive attendee engagement and networking on par with event apps.
To solve these challenges and create meaningful experiences across virtual, hybrid, and in-person events, we've added, and continue to add, a number of features to the Attendify Virtual Experience platform.
Features Available in the Attendify Virtual Experience Platform
1. All event app features. You get all of the same features with the virtual experience you have in Attendify event apps such as Activity Stream, Push Notifications, Private Messages, etc. See the full list.*
❗*As of December 2020, we're continuing to roll over the event app features into the virtual platform, but not all of them made it into the current release.
2. Zoom, YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia integrations. Bring video streams and/or pre-recorded videos right into the session experience
3. Attendify Native Streaming.† In addition to streaming via YouTube, Vimeo, and Zoom, there is an in-house, fully integrated video streaming solution that will help you streamline event logistics, automate session recordings & VOD and bring the entire experience under one "roof."
❗ †Attendify streaming is provided as an add-on solution to the virtual platform. You can learn more about the prices here.
4. Session Chats. Session Chats is a place where attendees can post messages and photos, start discussions, or address questions to the speaker. Chats are like Activity Streams, only they’re unique to every session on your schedule.
5. 1:1 video calls with sponsors/exhibitors. As part of our native streaming solution, you can enable your attendees to set up 1:1 video calls and live chats with sponsors and exhibitors.
We're continuing to develop new features for our virtual experience. Here's what our roadmap for the near future looks like:
1. Enhanced sponsor profiles. To help deliver a meaningful virtual experience for sponsors and exhibitors, we're adding even more capabilities to the platform. Among those are:
1) Sponsor profiles will be dramatically improved with new capabilities including the ability for sponsors to edit them directly. Our redesigned profiles feature beautiful new cover images, photo and video galleries, prominently featured offers, and meet now for video calls and chats:
2) "Offers," a feature that helps sponsors create clickable ads within their profiles:
2. Q&A within sessions. A built-in Q&A module will further enhance attendee experience within sessions. Attendees will be able to upvote questions, while speakers will see the questions in Presenter mode if using Attendify Streaming.
3. We're also planning to add the ability to set up attendee-to-attendee 1:1 calls and even have group calls.
Have further questions about the features available in the Attendify Virtual Experience platform? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.