We built Attendify Virtual Experience platform with two goals in mind:
1) As a response to the COVID-19 pandemic and its devastating impact on the event industry, we set out to build a meaningful solution that would work equally great for virtual and hybrid events and help the event industry become more resilient to potential shocks.
2) There is long been market demand for a robust event experience on desktop that would help drive attendee engagement and networking on par with event apps.
To solve these challenges and create meaningful experiences across virtual, hybrid, or in-person events, we've added, and continue to add, a number of features to the Attendify Virtual Experience platform.
Features Available in the Attendify Virtual Experience Platform
1. All event app features. You get all of the same features with the virtual experience you have in Attendify event apps such as Activity Stream, Push Notifications, Private Messages, etc. See the full list.*
❗*As of July 2020, we're continuing to roll over the event app features into the virtual platform, but not all of them made it into the initial release. Our plan is to add 95% of features by the end of August and get to 100% by the end of 2020.
2. Zoom, YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia integrations. Bring video streams or pre-recorded videos right into the session experience
2. Attendify Native Streaming.† In addition to streaming via YouTube, Vimeo, and Zoom, there is an in-house, fully integrated video streaming solution that will help you streamline event logistics and bring the entire experience under one "roof."
❗ †Attendify streaming is provided as an add-on solution to the virtual platform. You can learn more about the prices here.
3. 1-2-1 video calls (ETA August 2020). As part of our native streaming solution, you can enable your attendees to set up 1-2-1 video calls and live chats with sponsors and exhibitors. In Q4, we're also adding the ability to set up 1-2-1 calls between attendees and even have group calls.
4. Q&A & Activity Feed within sessions (ETA August 2020). Each session includes a dedicated Activity Feed, a list of attendees participating, polls, and a Q&A section. Attendees can easily switch between views and participate.
5. Enhanced sponsor profiles (ETA Q4, 2020). To help deliver a meaningful virtual experience for sponsors and exhibitors, in Q4 we're adding even more capabilities to the platform. Among those are:
1) "Offers," a feature that helps sponsors create clickable ads within their profiles:
2) Sponsor profiles will be dramatically improved with new capabilities including the ability for sponsors to edit them directly. Our redesigned profiles feature beautiful new cover images, photo and video galleries, prominently featured offers, and meet now for video calls and chats:
Have further questions about the features available in the Attendify Virtual Experience platform? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.