Attendify Streaming is a 100% web-based, easy to manage solution that will provide your attendees and speakers with a consistent experience. It takes minutes to set up streams, assign presenter access and configure recording availability.
To set it up event organizers will need to follow these steps:
Configure Streaming source and settings
- Create a new Session in your event schedule by clicking a + button or open details of the existing session by clicking 3-dots icon next to it
- Scroll down to the Live Streaming & Video section and select from the dropdown Attendify Streaming.
3. Select the time intervals from the dropdown to configure the Video start and end time. You can match the broadcast time to the session start and end time. Or you can give it a little extra room to ensure the stream is active when attendees arrive.
4. Choose whether you'd like to record the sessions. If you record, select if the recording should be available for on demand viewing, and when. You can also add a custom message to be shown after the session is over. The message will show up while the recording is processing, or if you choose to hide the video.
Assign access to your Speakers
Attendify Streaming supports up to 5 speakers per session sharing their audio, video and screen.
All you need to do is add the email address for your session’s speaker(s) and have them login to the virtual event experience.
- Start by clicking “Add Speaker” to create a new Speaker profile in the Speakers section of your event or click 3-dots icon next to the existing one
- Start typing the speaker email address to link it to their attendee profile in the app. If the attendee profile does not exist in the app yet you'll be able to add the new email and pre-create the attendee profile for your speaker.
- Save the changes
❗ Please note that in the current version of Attendify Streaming sync of the profile details between Speaker and attendee profiles is not supported. The email address serves as an identifier to provide the Speaker with presenter rights in the event.
The identifier email will not be displayed in Speaker profile details and won't be visible to the users of the app.
That's it! The speakers would just need to log into the event with their email to be able to present. Detailed Attendify streaming speaker guide can be found here.
Access & export recordings and manage VOD settings
The recording for each session should be ready within a few hours after it's over, but the timeline depends on the session length. When it's ready, on the backend you'll see a "Copy Link" button next to the session, which you can click and then paste the link in your browser to download the video file:
Edit the session to see more settings. When editing, you can change the session's video availability settings and access the same recording download link:
Have further questions about Attendify Streaming setup or session recordings? Reach out to us at email@example.com or chat with us on any Attendify web page.