In this article, you will see a high-level overview of Attendify Streaming and its functionality. This article is broken down into four parts:
1. Attendify Streaming: High-Level Overview
We created Attendify Streaming to make setting up live streams and onboarding your speakers for your virtual and hybrid events as easy as possible. While there are many solutions for live-streaming they often require using different software tools and complex workflows for speakers. We created a fully integrated, browser-based solution with nothing to download or install.
What makes Attendify Streaming standout?
Our product team was not only able to create an elegant solution but made sure that the user experience is great. We made it simple and intuitive for all users. Be it attendees, speakers, or event organizers, they all enjoy the following benefits:
- Seamless experience: Since it is a 100% web-based solution, neither attendees nor speakers need to download or install anything.
- Simplicity in setting up, recording, and enabling VOD: There is no need to embed links from session to session. Just associate speakers with their sessions and the platform will recognize them as presenters automatically. With only one click in settings, you can make your sessions record automatically to export them later or make available on-demand.
- Effortless Speakers' Onboarding: Every session includes a practice room that only speakers can enter. This gives your speakers an opportunity to grant audio, webcam, and screen-sharing permissions and get comfortable.
- Flexibility to combine platforms: You can use other platforms supported in our Virtual Experience platform along with Attendify Streaming — Youtube, Vimeo, Zoom, and Wistia.
- Transparent pricing: As always, our pricing is completely open. Attendify Streaming Packages are based on the scope of your event and can be purchased directly on our website, but we are also glad to discuss your individual needs and help you pick the right one. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
2. Features included with Attendify Streaming
The current version of Attendify Streaming includes the following features:
- Live streaming - supports all your attendees at once.
- Integrated Recording & VOD - ability to record sessions in the cloud, then make recordings available for on demand viewing at once or at a specific time.
- Mobile device support - the streaming is seamlessly integrated with our mobile apps.
- Multiple presenters - up to 5 presenters per session sharing their audio, video, and screen.
- Practice room - a space for speakers to test their settings and get ready to broadcast.
- Concurrent Sessions - support for any number of concurrent sessions.
- MeetNow - 1:1 video calls with sponsor/exhibitor reps to drive ROI
3. Upcoming features
Attendify’s roadmap is open to the public, we try to be as transparent as possible about where the platform is going. Many of our clients have been waiting for the upcoming releases, below is a list of functionality that we are going to have soon.
- Pre-recorded sessions - ability to pre-record sessions and play during your session hours.
- Analytics - includes an ability to track how long each attendee watched a session.
- White-label - removal of “Powered by Attendify” from the virtual experience.
- Attendee-to-attendee 1:1 Video Calls - individual video chats through mobile and virtual experience.
- RTMP - ability to have stream ingestion and playback.
Have further questions about how Attendify Streaming works? Reach out to us at email@example.com or chat with us on any Attendify web page.