The Interactive Map is a mobile-only feature that allows you to upload one or more maps with interactive content. Such maps can be used to show multiple locations for your sessions, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors. To upload an interactive map follow these steps:
- Click the “Add Interactive Map” button.
- Enter a title for your map, such as “Exhibit Hall Map” or “Conference Rooms”.
- Upload an image that is at least 800x800 pixels in JPG or PNG formats.
- Then click on the blue “+ Location” button.
- Use the blue square to tag your location (drag & adjust it to cover the location area). Add location name, choose a color to highlight it, and add optional booth number. Link each location to any number of sessions, speakers, sponsors, or exhibitors (just click on the field and start typing the item's name).
- Click “Save” to save each location.
Once you are done adding and saving locations, your Interactive Exhibit Map will be saved automatically.
- You can zoom in and out on the map you've added by clicking "+" and "-" buttons at the bottom left corner of the pop-up window. The map can also be clicked on and dragged to a more convenient position
- To see how the map will look like in the app, you can use the “Preview” button in the top right corner. The preview window is clickable.
That’s it, you’re all set. Please note that you can update most of the content instantly, anytime, even after your event is published. There is no limit to the number of content uploads that can be made.
Have further questions about Attendify’s Interactive Map feature? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.