You can request an archive with specific items or all of the Activity Stream and social information for a selected date range or for the whole event to be sent to your email address. Follow these instructions to request and download one for your app:
- Go to the Analytics > Archives section on your dashboard and click "Request archive".
3. Choose the sections you'd like to be included, time range and the format of the report (XLSX or CSV).
4. Enter your email address.
5. Click "Request Archive".
Here is what data you can export:
Social Activity Analytics
- Activity Stream: Detailed info about each message posted on the Activity Stream.
- Profiles: Detailed information for all the profiles created in the app.
- Comments: Detailed report on each comment posted under the messages on Activity Stream.
- Schedule Reminders: For sessions only, the number of times the users have set up the reminders for sessions in the Schedule.
- Photos: An archive with all the images posted on the Activity Stream.
- Likes: Report with the info on each Like the posts on Activity Stream have collected.
- Polls & Votes: Report with the information about responses associated with each Quick Poll.
- Ratings & Reviews: Report with detailed info about the star rating and the text reviews left by the users.
- Access Logs: Report with a detailed info about Log In/Log out/reset password/verification email attempts in the app.
- Private Message Use: (available for One Event apps only) The number of times this feature was used by attendees in the app.
In the section, right below Archive, you can also export the analytics in XLSX format for each feature in your app.
For the detailed breakdown of what data can be exported with each archive type, check this article.
Have further questions about Attendify’s Archive feature? Reach out to us at email@example.com or chat with us on any Attendify web page.