Some app management features are hidden and become available only after your event or app is submitted.
Here's a quick rundown:
Push Notifications: Deliver important information to your attendees instantly or at scheduled time.
Quick Polls: Collect and manage attendees' feedback.
Social Management Tools
- Activity Stream: Monitor and moderate attendees posts and comments in the app.
- Profiles: Manage profiles created by attendees in the app or pre-create ones on your own.
- Personalized Schedules: Create a unique agenda for your attendees based on their interests, tickets or any other criteria.
- Sponsored Posts: Promote your event sponsors & exhibitors with a fully customizable post that will fit seamlessly on the activity stream.
- Set up integrations with Salesforce, Eventbrite, RegOnline, Google Forms, etouches (Aventri), Cvent, or our own registration tool.
- Social Settings: manage profiles' fields, interests, and unclaimed profiles visibility, turn on/off gamification (leaderboard), set up ratings and reviews in the app and manage external social networks and cross-posting.
- Security: restrict access to the entire app or make specific features visible only to a group of attendees.
- Mobile App: update App Store settings and create custom labels for the Activity Stream and People sections in the app.
- Web App: set up a custom domain for the web version of your app.
Have any further questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com or chat with us on any Attendify web page.