Some event management features become available only after you publish your event.
Here's a quick rundown:
Notifications: Deliver important information to your attendees instantly or at a scheduled time.
- Activity Stream: monitor and moderate attendees' posts and comments across desktop and mobile experiences.
- Attendees: manage profiles created by attendees in your event or pre-create profiles on your own.
- Channels (mobile only): create a place for event attendees to connect and discuss a specific subject matter, topic, point of interest or anything else relevant to your event.
- Polls: collect and manage attendees' feedback.
- Session Chats: manage session-specific activity streams where attendees can post messages and photos, start discussions or address questions to the speaker.
Sponsored Posts (mobile only): promote your event sponsors & exhibitors with a fully customizable post that will fit seamlessly on the activity stream.
Personalized Schedules: Create a unique agenda for your attendees based on their interests, tickets or any other criteria.
- Social Settings: manage unclaimed profiles visibility, turn on/off gamification (leaderboard), set up ratings and reviews in the app and manage external social networks and cross-posting. For branded mobile apps, you can also manage profiles' fields and Interest Tags.
- Security: restrict access to the entire event on mobile and desktop or make specific features visible only to a group of attendees.
- Mobile App: update App Store settings and create custom labels for the Activity Stream and People sections in the app.
- Recommendations: manage Session Recommendations for your attendees to provide a unique, personalized experience.
- Integrations: set up integrations with Eventbrite, Cvent, RegOnline, Aventri, Salesforce, Google Forms or our own registration tool.
Have any further questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.