You can easily reset your password and regain access to your profile by following these simple steps:
- Open the Attendify app, and click on the profile icon in the top left of the home screen:
2. Enter the email address you've used to login. Click "continue".
3. On the next screen, click the "forgot password" prompt below the "login" button.
4. On the next screen, click "reset password".
5. You should see confirmation that the password reset email has been sent.
6. Find the email titled "Reset Your Password" in your email account, and click the button within the email. (This email should come from firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. Once you click the button in the email, you will be redirected to a page to reset your login.
- Please note that the reset link we send to your email only stays active for thirty minutes from the time requested.
- If you have requested the link multiple times please make sure that you are using the most recent one sent to you, using an older one will invalidate all links.
- In some cases you may find that you are not getting a password reset email. In this scenario, please make sure that it has not ended up in your spam folder. If you can't find it there, please contact your IT department to have the email@example.com email address added to your email's domain server. This generally only happens for emails with corporate domains.
If you have any questions about this or didn't find an answer, please contact our support team via chat on any Attendify webpage or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.