Attendify allows you to pre-create attendee profiles before people log in to the event, and here are the main benefits:
- It saves time for your attendees and makes login a breeze (no need to fill out the data manually)
- You can optionally show a list of expected attendees before they join
- You're able to restrict access to the event based on the e-mails you upload
- With feature visibility, you can personalize the event ahead of time for attendees
You can use one of the available options to pre-create the profiles for your users:
- Manual Entry - add attendees one by one.
- Bulk Import - you can add the attendee list by uploading a CSV file.
- Integrations - push the profiles into the event automatically if you're using one of the registration solutions we have direct integrations with.
You can also learn how to manage pre-created profiles visibility in your event here.
If you have any questions about this or didn't find an answer, please contact our support team via chat on any Attendify webpage or send an email at email@example.com