Attendify allows you to set up integrations with a number of popular services to help you maximize your productivity in event management. You are currently able to connect Attendify with:
- Attendify Registration (native sync)
- Google Forms (Google Sheets)
- Aventri (formerly eTouches)
The first six integrations are used to help you automatically create attendee profiles in your Attendify event from registration data you've collected through one of the third-party services.
The integration with Salesforce enables you to automatically transfer attendee profiles from Attendify to your Salesforce account and create new leads.
To enable an integration, follow these steps:
(Note: These first three steps are not required to connect your Attendify Registration to your event).
- Log into the management dashboard and click on the "Settings" tab.
- In the lower-left area of the screen click on the "Integrations" section and pick the service you want to connect.
- Check the section "How it works" for instructions and click the button "Connect" to enable the integration.
- Go to the Interactivity > Attendees section of your dashboard.
- Click the button "+ Add"
- Go to the Integrations tab and click the "Connect" button next to the integration you'd like to connect.
NOTE: If you have a multi-event app, you should enable integrations at the container level (not at the individual event level). Here are the details on how to connect an integration to a multi-event app.
Attendify Registration/Eventbrite/RegOnline/Cvent/Google Forms/Aventri:
- After the integration has been enabled, your event retrieves new attendees that have registered through the connected service every 30 mins.
- The Email address is used as a unique identifier of each account created in the event. If someone changes his/her email address through the linked service, the event will create another account under the new email address, while the old account will stay in the event as well.
- If someone deletes their account, or cancels their order on the integrated service, the profile will remain in Attendify, unless manually removed.
- Once the integration is activated, all attendee profiles created from that point on are automatically transferred to your Salesforce account - and added as leads. Profiles that had existed in your event before the integration was activated aren't transferred.
- Attendify transfers profiles regardless of their presence in Salesforce. This means if an attendee profile has an email address that already exists in your Salesforce database, a duplicate profile will be created.
- If an attendee updates their profile information after their profile data was transferred, this update will not be reflected in Salesforce.
Google Forms (Google Sheets)
- Select the Add button for Google Forms.
- To add your Google form, click the 'view responses' button in your Google Forms interface
- Then go to File > “Publish to the Web”
- Select 'Form Response 1' instead of Entire Document.
- Select the comma-separated values (.csv) instead of Web
- Copy the link then paste it in the Google Form integration field.
Have further questions about Attendify’s integrations? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.