If you'd like us to publish the app in your developer's accounts, in addition to access credentials we'll need your iOS distribution certificate that we'll be using for signing the app.
A .p12 file is a specially-formatted and encrypted file that contains your distribution certificate. App Store Connect checks for this file when you submit an app and will only accept the app if it contains a .p12 file that matches what you have configured in your App Store Connect account.
- On your Mac, launch Keychain Access, select the certificate entry and right-click on it to select "Export."
All certificates you have installed will be in the "login" keychain (Label 1) under the category "My Certificates" (Label 2).
- In the window that appears, make sure the File Format is set to "Personal Information Exchange (.p12)" and click on "Save" to save it to your machine.
- When asked for a password, leave it blank and click on "Ok."
- When asked for the computer password, enter it and click on "Allow."
- When asked to protect the certificate with a password please leave the password field empty and click on "Save"
- Your .p12 file will be saved in the location you specified.
Have further questions about our p12 certificates? Reach out to us at email@example.com or chat with us on any Attendify web page.