Managing your Attendify account with multiple users is easy with the feature called "Collaborators''. Setting up a multi-user account is a great way to optimize your workflow and expedite the event building process by collaborating with team members. You can add up to 25 different collaborators for each branded app or each individual event in the Attendify app.
To invite additional users follow these steps:
- Log into your event management dashboard, find the event/app in question and click the person icon in the top right corner of the event card:
- Click the "Invite" button:
- Enter an email address of the person you want to invite and check the box "Include a personal message" if you want to add a custom message to the invitation. Click "Invite" in the lower right corner.
- The email will be sent to the specified email address and once the invitation is accepted, the status on the dashboard will change to "Member".
- Later, if you want to delete a member, go back to the same place, click the overflow menu icon and select "Remove."
Collaborators feature offers two access levels:
- Owner: an actual owner of the event or app whose email address is associated with the account. The event owner has unlimited rights in the management dashboard and can grant access to additional users.*
- Member: a person invited to collaborate on the event or app. The rights of members are mainly unlimited; they can freely add, edit, and delete content. However, there are some limitations. Particularly members aren't allowed to:
- publish the event, submit the app or update app store settings;
- purchase the Social Wall;
- delete or add events/apps within the account;
- create/access a website for an event;
- launch/access/manage a Lead Retrieval app for an event;
- launch/access/manage a Registration page for an event;
- Unpublish or remove events or apps.
Management capabilities of the event/app owner are limited to permitting or revoking access. Collaborators feature does not allow rights modification (e.g. restricting access to particular parts of the dashboard, giving additional privileges/roles to invited members).
Have further questions about our collaboration feature? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.