The Sponsors feature offers a simple way to add a list of sponsors to your event. Add as many sponsors as you need with detailed profiles including logos, profiles, document attachments, contact information and more.
You can add content to the Sponsors feature by importing an Excel template or use Attendify Hub to enter content manually. To add a sponsor manually just follow these steps:
- Start by clicking the “Add Sponsor” button. A new window will appear where you can enter all the details for your sponsor as prompted.
- As long as photos meet the minimum size requirements (180x120 PNG or JPG), you can zoom & crop them easily.
- You can attach documents to sponsor profiles (these can be files in PDF, PPT, Excel, and Word format), add a short bio and their contact details.
- If you have an event published to the Attendify mobile app or your own branded container app, you can also feature the Sponsor on the event profile page. Here is more info.
- Don't forget to hit the "Save" button at the bottom of the pop-up window to save the sponsor.
Linking Sponsors to sessions in your schedule
After you've added sponsors to your app, you can link them to sessions within the Schedule feature by clicking on the edit button of each session.
Sorting Sponsors Within the Feature
Sponsors can be sorted by level or company name, as well as manually.
Please note that you can update content instantly, anytime, even after your event is published. There is no limit to the number of content uploads through XLSX files.
How will it look like in the virtual event and mobile app?
You may also find these articles useful:
- Check here to learn how you can promote your event sponsors in the virtual event.
- Check here to learn how you can promote your event sponsors in the mobile app.
- Check here to learn how to create a Sponsored Post in the mobile app.
Have further questions about Attendify’s Sponsors feature? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.