Sponsors feature allows you to create an engaging and converting space for each of your Sponsors on Attendify Virtual and Mobile experience. This article shows how this can be done step by step:
- Where to Start?
- How to Add Content?
- How to Link Event Content?
- How to Manage the Order of the Sponsors?
- How Will it Look Like for Attendees?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Additional Resources
Where to Start?
As soon as you create an event, you will be able to drag and drop the Sponsors feature under the Features step, just as shown below.
To preview your Sponsor Profiles, you will need to publish your event and join your event as an attendee from the mobile and virtual experience.
Enhanced Sponsor Profiles are available with any Attendify purchase.
❗️Please note, that to be able to add MeetNow to a Sponsor profile, you will need to purchase Attendify Streaming solution.
How to Add Content?
You can add content to the Sponsors feature in bulk by importing an Excel template.
This option will allow you to upload specific fields into each of the profiles, they are:
Company Name, Slogan, Primary CTA Label & its URL, Sponsor Level, Profile Description, Industry, Location (Including Worldwide option), Tags, Website, Email, Phone, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram.
Cover Image or Video, Media gallery, Product list, and MeetNow Team members can be added to Exhibitor Profiles only manually.
To add a Sponsor Profile and populate some content manually into the profile, please type in or copy and paste the content in each of the available fields. The following steps should be helpful along the way.
- Start by clicking the “Add Sponsor” button. A new window will appear where you can enter all the details for your sponsor as prompted.
- As long as you upload the Logo and Cover Image based on the recommended specs your image will fit just right. You will be able to crop and zoom images that are a little over the recommended specs.
- When creating CTA buttons, make sure to keep the format of your target URL as in the following example: https://attendify.com
- You can attach documents to sponsor profiles (these can be files in PDF, PPT, Excel, and Word format), add a short bio and their contact details.
- Selecting Feature on Town Hall will display the Sponsor on the main page of the Attendify Virtual Experience.
- Selecting Feature this Sponsor on the event card will display the Sponsor on your mobile app welcome page. Here is more info.
- Don't forget to hit the "Save" button at the bottom of the pop-up window to save the sponsor.
How to Link Event Content?
You can link the following features to a Sponsor profile: Schedule sessions, Exhibitors, and Speakers.
After you have added the Event Content into the dashboard, you will be able to link the content to the Sponsor profile:
How to Manage the Order of the Sponsors?
Sponsors can be sorted by level or company name, as well as manually.
Please note that you can update content instantly, anytime, even after your event is published.
How Will it Look Like for Attendees?
Here's how a Sponsor Profile looks like on the Attendify Virtual Experience:
The video below shows how a Sponsor Profile looks like on the Attendify mobile experience:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Will Sponsors be able to create and modify their company profile themselves?
A: At this point, only an event planning team can create and modify Sponsor Profiles.
We are planning to release the ability for sponsors to access and modify their Sponsor Profiles in the future.
Q2: What Analytics is available for Sponsor profiles?
A: Within your event analytics you will be able to see the total number of engaged views per each Sponsor profile.
We are also working on our Audiences right now to allow every client to export a list of attendees who viewed a specific Sponsor Profile. And even more analytics will be coming in the near future.
Q3: What are the differences between the Sponsors and Exhibitors features?
A: Very little! Both of them feature engaging virtual booths with MeetNow, media, products listings, CTAs etc. The few differences that exist (apart from the default feature name & icon) are listed below:
• Sponsors can be sorted by "Levels", whereas Exhibitors can be sorted by "Categories";
• Exhibitors have a dedicated field for a "Booth #", while Sponsors don't.
That's pretty much it!
You may also find these articles useful:
- Check here to learn how you can promote your event sponsors in the virtual event.
- Check here to learn how you can promote your event sponsors in the mobile app.
- Check here to learn how to create a Sponsored Post in the mobile app.
- Explore our MeetNow feature (1:1 attendee-to-sponsor video calls).
- Learn how to configure Vimeo videos to add to Sponsor profiles.
Have further questions about Attendify’s Sponsors feature? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.