The Twitter™ feature allows you to track multiple @handles and #hashtags within your app in a separate section. Adding @handles and #hashtags to track is easy, follow these steps:
- Click the “Add Twitter Feed” button.
- Add @handles or #hashtags you want to follow, one at a time.
- Add as many @handles or #hashtags as you need.
That’s it, you’re all set.
- As opposed to iOS, Android devices recognize Twitter as is - account on Twitter isn’t required. For iOS devices you have to have an active Twitter account and be logged in from your phone, to be able to see tweets inside the app.
- The Twitter Search API fetches only recent Tweets published in the past 7 days, any tweets that are published earlier will not be displayed.
- Tweets that are posted through the Twitter feature in the app will not include the images as an image in the Tweet. It will only include the link to the image in the tweet
Have further questions about Attendify’s Twitter feature? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.