You can add a list of speakers with detailed profiles, sort them by types & upload presentations in this feature.
You can add content to the Speakers feature by importing an Excel template or use Attendify Hub to enter content manually. To add a speaker manually, just follow these steps:
- Start by clicking “Add Speaker”. A new window will appear where you can enter all the details for your speaker as prompted.
- As long as speaker photos meet the minimum size requirements (120x120 PNG or JPG), you can zoom & crop them easily.
- You can attach documents & presentations to speaker profiles (these can be files in PDF, PPT, Excel, and Word format), add a short bio and their contact details.
- If you have an event published to the Attendify mobile app or your own branded container app, you can also feature the Speakers on the event profile page. Here is more info.
- Don't forget to hit "Save" at the bottom of the pop-up window to save the speaker.
Linking Speakers to sessions in your schedule
After you've added speakers to your app, you can link them to sessions within the Schedule feature by clicking on the edit button of each session or using the bulk upload feature.
Sorting Speakers within the feature
Speakers can be sorted by Groups, by their first or last name as well as manually.
Please note that you can update content instantly, anytime, even after your event is published. There is no limit to the number of content uploads through XLSX files.
How will it look like in the virtual event and mobile app?
Have further questions about Attendify’s Speakers feature? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.