Welcome to Attendify! Please follow these simple steps to install the app on your mobile device. After that, check out this How-To Guide to get step-by-step instructions on how to use the app and get the most out of it at your event!
- Download and install the app on your iOS/Android device. If you are unsure which app you should download, please reach out to the event organizer.
- Create your profile using a valid e-mail address. Once you have created a profile you will be able to connect it to certain social networks, allowing other users to connect with you. See detailed information about this here.
- Enjoy the app's social features - this is a private social network for your event!
In the app you can:
- Access all event information (schedule, documents, maps, speaker bios)
- Bookmark sessions, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees
- Share photos, post messages, comment & like other users posts on the Activity Stream
- Connect and network with other attendees and send private messages
- @mention other attendees in your posts
- Cross-post to your social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Save other user's' profiles as VCards to your device
- Take notes (you can #tag other attendees to document something about them)
- Rate speakers and sessions, provide feedback & comments
- Set scheduled reminders for sessions & create your own personalized schedule
- Receive push notifications from the event organizer
- Vote in polls & view voting statistics
Have further questions about using the Attendify app? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.