If you enabled the Attendee List feature in the Access Management Settings you'll need to upload your list and you can easily do that in a number of ways:
- Manual Entry - add attendees one by one, the only required field is the email (which is used to authenticate users). You can also fill out additional profile information like name, company, position, contact information, etc.
- Bulk Import - you can bulk import your attendee list from a CSV file, we provide a template for you to fill out. You can export a CSV with your attendee list from virtually any registration platform including Cvent, eTouches, RegOnline and others.
- Integrations - we have direct integrations with Attendify Registration, Eventbrite, Cvent, RegOnline, Google Forms and etouches. If you're using either of those solutions to manage registration you can automatically pull in your attendee list.
To get started with adding your attendees just click the "+ Add" button in the Social > Attendees (Profiles if you have a branded app) management section for your app:
And select one of Manual, bulk import, or integrations for upload:
Note: Enabling the attendee list feature will automatically lock down application's content for all unregistered users. You can manage the feature in the Settings > Access Management section of your dashboard. In addition, once a profile has been created on our platform, the login email address associated with it cannot be changed.
Also, with Bulk Import option the system can only process up to 999 profiles per one upload, so if you have more we recommend you creating a couple of separate files that meet this requirement. Having more than 999 profiles in one file will cause the upload to fail.
Uploading Profile Photos
In some cases, you may want to upload your attendee's photos to their profiles. This can be easily accomplished with the bulk import feature. Here is how to do that:
- Select the "+ Add" button and then select bulk import on the pop-up screen. If you are just starting on uploading profiles to the app make sure that you refer to the sample CSV so you can see how the document should be properly formatted.
- When using our template you will see a column titled "photo". This is where you will place the link for the photo.
- Back on the profile pop up screen you can drag and drop or select the file in CSV format to upload to the app. Then select the "add profiles" button to upload the profile.
Once that is done the photos will show in the profile space on their profiles.
Note: The image link does need to be one that allows it to be publicly shared without restriction and it needs to be hosted on a secured HTTPS server.
Have further questions about uploading Attendee lists? Reach out to us at email@example.com or chat with us on any Attendify web page.