Starting on December 8th, 2020 Apple will require all developers to detail their app’s privacy information.
To fill out all the required information please follow these steps:
- Account Holder or Admin should log into App Store Connect
- From My Apps, select the app you want to view. The page opens with the App Store tab selected.
- In the sidebar, select App Privacy.
- On the right, click Get Started.
- In the dialog that appears select Yes, we collect data from this app and click Next.
- Select the following data types that are collected from this app and click Save:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Physical Address
- Other User Contact Info
- Emails or Text Messages
- Photos or Videos
- Audio Data
- User ID
- Device ID
- Product Interaction
- Advertising Data
- Other Usage Data
- Crash Data
- Performance Data
- Other Diagnostic Data
6. Click into each data type and answer the questions that follow. Please select the recommended answers for each data category as shown on the screenshots below. Click Save when finished.
Set Up Name
Other User Contact Info
Emails or Text Messages
Photos or Videos
Other Usage Data
Other Diagnostic Data
7. After you have finished answering the questions for each data type, you will see your summarized responses under each data type section.
8. In the upper-right corner of the page, click Publish.
9. In the dialog that appears, confirm that you agree that your responses are accurate, in compliance with App Store Review Guidelines and applicable law, and that you will promptly update your responses if your data practices change, and click Publish.
If your app is not yet live on the App Store, these responses will be published once your app goes live. If your app is live, clicking Publish will publish your responses to your app’s product page.
Have further questions about recommended responses for App privacy details on App Store? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on any Attendify web page.