Attendify Regisitration offers two types of promo codes:
- Discount Code - reduces a ticket's price
- Unlock Code - makes a specific ticket hidden, which gets revealed on the Registration page upon entering a code:
Here's how you can create a Promo Code for your event's tickets:
- From the Promo Codes section, click on Add Promo Code and select the type you wish to proceed with:
2. In the pop-up window, enter the details of the Promo Code and click Add:
- "code name" field - the name of the discount code attendees will be entering when purchasing a ticket;
- "applies to" field - select the ticket you wish to apply the code to;
- "discount" field - enter the amount of the discount you'd like to provide. You can enter either the dollar amount or the percentage (ex.: -$5 or -5%)
- "Uses" field - if unlimited is chosen, this means that an unlimited number of tickets can have the discount. If limited to is selected - you'll be required to specify the number of tickets that would validate the discount.
For the Unlock code type you'll be required to come up with the code for hidden tickets:
Each ticket can have only one Promo Code applied. To pause, edit or delete a Promo Code you would click on the Actions button next to the required code:
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!