To help event planners promote their organization and events, we launched Pages, a free, unique, branded space for your organization within the new Attendify App. We created Pages because we understand the importance of having your own space that showcases branded content and allows you to connect with your audience.
Pages are easy to build and fully customizable, so attendees can effortlessly access all your events. Each organization’s Page is simple to manage so you can create beautiful, intuitive spaces that all your event attendees can access and follow. In addition to creating a community where attendees can access all your events, you can personalize your Page with the following content assets:
- Logo – Prominently feature your brand by uploading your organization’s logo.
- Cover image – Bring your organization’s unique branding and style to Attendify with a cover image.
- Organization description – List your mission statement, the purpose of event you organize, etc.
- Physical locations – Include your organization’s physical address or headquarters.
- About – Allows you to present all the information that attendees should know about the event.
- Partner listings – Create a list of companies that are affiliated with your organization, including a detailed profile for each one.
- Team – List members of your organization, including detailed profile information for each individual.
- Photos & Videos
Creating your organization’s Page is a great way to maintain brand visibility and keep your community updated about all your events.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!