Welcome to Attendify! Please follow these simple steps to install the app on your mobile device. After that, check out this How-To Guide to get step-by-step instructions on how to use the app and get the most out of it at your event!
1. Download and install the app on your iOS/Android device. If you are unsure which app you should download, please reach out to the event organizer.
2. Create your profile using a valid e-mail address. Once you have created a profile you will be able to connect it to certain social networks, allowing other users to connect with you. See detailed information about this here.
3. Enjoy the app's social features - this is a private social network for your event!
In the app you can:
- Access all event information (schedule, documents, maps, speaker bios)
- Bookmark sessions, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees
- Share photos, post messages, comment & like other users posts on the Activity Stream
- Connect and network with other attendees and send private messages
- @mention other attendees in your posts
- Cross-post to your social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Save other user's' profiles as VCards to your device
- Take notes (you can #tag other attendees to document something about them)
- Rate speakers and sessions, provide feedback & comments
- Set scheduled reminders for sessions & create your own personalized schedule
- Receive push notifications from the event organizer
- Vote in polls & view voting statistics
Got more questions? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us in the pop-up window and we'd be happy to help!